The Best Home Improvement Loans UK Provider
In a competitive and volatile housing market, sometimes investing just a few thousand pounds can add tens of thousands to the value. There are many reasons you might want to take out such a loan:
- You have bought a new property and want to customise it for your family’s needs
- Your property needs an upgrade so it is suitable to live in
- You want to sell the home and get the best possible price
Whatever the reason, we have the right guarantor or income based loan for you.
Upgrading a property can be the difference between getting an average price in your area and a great price, or between a slow and a fast sale. The main reason most people are refused this type of loan is a bad credit history. Whatever your reason for seeking home improvement loans with bad credit, we can help.
What are Home Improvement Loans?
Our loans are not secured as you will find with many other providers. Instead, we look at your ability to pay – your salary, investments, and other income, and credit history. This way, we can give you a fast decision on our competitive rate loans, allowing you to get started on your improvements quickly.
Loans for improving or upgrading your home, especially for people with bad credit, allow you to complete any number of projects:
- A loft conversion to create a new bedroom
- An extension to create a larger kitchen or dining area
- A conservatory to enjoy as a new permanent space for whatever purpose, and creating a lighter and brighter atmosphere throughout
- Those vital improvements to get the best price ahead of your sale
When we accept your loan application, you can be safe in the knowledge of a professional service from start to finish. That’s why thousands of people choose us every year and return to use us again. You can:.
- Borrow anything between £1000 up and £25,000 for your property improvements
- An option to clear the debt early without incurring financial penalty like some providers
- Our unsecured home improvement loans UK products assess multiple factors like your ability to pay along with your credit score
Use our safe, secure and fast loans calculator to determine whether you will be eligible.
- Borrow up to £25,000
- A fast and easy application process
- The option to repay your bad credit home improvement loan early
- Fully flexible repayment terms
- Free quotes with no obligation to buy any of our competitive-rate loans
How Does a Guarantor Loan Work?
A guarantor loan is where the customer taking out the loan uses a guarantor. That means a financially independent and responsible person contractually agrees to become responsible for the loan should the customer become unable make repayments. It is not a secured home improvement loan, so you will not be expected to submit collateral.
Some customers should strongly consider applying for a guarantor loan instead of other types.
Can I Get Loans for Home Improvement with Bad Credit?
In some areas of finance, having a bad credit score will often make it difficult to obtain credit. However, with our loan choices, bad credit is less of an issue. The financial assistance available through Now Loans does not depend on your credit history. As it is unsecured, we do not expect you to offer significant collateral. We believe it a credit history or lack of collateral should not be a barrier to accessing the best choices for you. Our unsecured loans look at your credit history and current ability to pay.
Our fast loans offer you plenty of choice. You do not require a guarantor although you may use one if you’d prefer and you have their agreement. Such loans are designed for people recently refused applications elsewhere because of bad credit. Our assessments are fast, free, impartial and you could make a start on your home upgrade soon as it is possible for the funds to enter your account within 24 hours (not guaranteed).
It’s never been easier to get a loan to improve your home when you have bad credit.
- Enter a few details into our online application form and we will provide a range of loan options based on your needs and personal details
- We will carry out a credit check to ensure you are eligible for such a loan
- The lenders’ strict affordability checks mean we will never permit borrowing more than you may afford to repay when taking out bad credit loans
- Improve your personal credit score, even though the loan was not based on this
So, what are you waiting for? We have some competitive rate home loans compared to other, traditional providers. It’s free to apply, we charge no fees upfront fees so is no obligation to accept an offer.
Now Loans provides some of the best and most attractive home upgrade loans on the market.
How Much Can I Borrow from Now Loans?
Now Loans is an intermediary, checking your details and providing a range of financial products, including no guarantor loans, which are based on your needs and assessment. Our panel of highly reputable lenders look at your details and then choose a range of best home improvement loans UK providers presently have on offer, allowing you to choose the right one.
Researching loans for home improvement has never been easier and depending on your personal circumstances, you could be eligible for anything between £1,000 and £25,000. As we specialise in loans for people with a bad credit history, you should always check eligibility.
Why Choose Now Loans?
Now Loans wants to help you find workable, long-term finance solutions. Loans for home improvement are investments, and as such we want you to make the right choice. That’s why we source a wide range of options. Our service is free and impartial, using FCA approved lenders who will attempt to match you to the right products.
Please fill in more information to see initial calculations.
Monthly repayments £
Total repayable £
Representative APR %
This tool is for guidance ONLY. It is designed to help you estimate loan repayments. It uses the representative APR of each product. Lenders have a duty to conduct affordability checks when you apply for a loan.
Representative example. Borrow £3,000 with repayments scheduled over 36 months each totalling £162.34 at a fixed interest rate of 45.10%. Total interest payable at £2,844.30, meaning the total repayable after 36 months is £5,844.30.
Representative APR 50.0% fixed. This example is for illustration purposes only. The rate and/or term you are offered is dependent on your individual circumstances.
Representative example. Borrow £3,000 with repayments scheduled over 36 months each totalling £144.16 at a fixed interest rate of 34.05%. Total interest payable at £2,189.60 meaning the total repayable after 36 months is £5,189.60.
Representative APR 39.9% fixed. This example is for illustration purposes only. The rate and/or term you are offered is dependent on your individual circumstances.