Sometimes you need to borrow money, fast. Whether that’s to cope with an emergency or as a result of mistakes in your budget, if you don’t have savings then a fast loan may be your best bet. If you need a loan urgently then there are lots of options available, including fast loans for people with bad credit. All you have to do is find the right lender for you and make an application. With fast loans, you can often access the money you need on the same day.
“I need a loan urgently”
There could be any number of reasons why you need a loan urgently. Life is unpredictable and most of us have been in a position where our finances are not in the best shape. You may currently have no savings, or be faced with an unexpected surprise when it comes to money, for example being presented with a much larger than expected energy bill or an expense you did not plan for. When that happens, an emergency loan could be a great way to help tide you over until you’re able to correct your current finances. If you need a loan urgently, online lenders are often the best choice – they tend to be much faster than a high street bank when it comes to processing applications and there are many more options available too, especially when it comes to the costs involved.
Can I get an emergency loan with bad credit?
You don’t have to have a perfect credit score to be eligible for an urgent loan. Mainstream lenders may refuse your application if your credit score is low but the lending market is diverse today. Shop around online and you’ll be able to find options for an emergency loan when you have bad credit. Once you’ve found a lender who is able to offer loans to borrowers with bad credit you’ll have a choice of various different types of borrowing. These could include:
- Emergency guarantor loans. If your credit score is low, ask a trusted friend or family member to be your guarantor. This will usually provide more security for a lender and mean they are more willing to lend. Guarantors need to be at least 18 years old and have a good credit score themselves. Although guarantor loans do involve some paperwork – and finding a guarantor – many online lenders today pride themselves on how fast they process applications so guarantor loans could still work in an emergency situation.
- Emergency homeowner loans. Homeowner loans are secured against an asset, such as your property. As a result, the lender is not as focused on other factors, such as what your credit file says. If you are a homeowner but your credit score is low then a homeowner loan could be an ideal solution in an emergency situation.
How can I get a loan fast with no credit check?
Depending on the type of loan you’re interested in it may be possible to borrow quickly with no credit check. Payday loans are often the best choice for borrowers who don’t have a good credit score and are under pressure to find finance fast. This short-term finance option is ideal for an emergency situation because there is flexibility for the lender not to carry out a credit check, which can both speed up the process and also mean that these loans are available to more borrowers. Payday loans are designed for a short borrowing period – usually a month – and are offered in lower amounts than other types of loans. As long as you are employed then you are likely to be approved for a payday loan fast, with no credit check.
How can I get a quick loan?
- Decide how much you need to borrow. What will cover your financial emergency and help set you back on the straight and narrow?
- Make sure that the repayments on the emergency loan will be affordable for you – i.e. that you’re still able to cover your other outgoings from the income that you have
- If you’re opting for a quick guarantor loan, have a conversation with your guarantor about the responsibilities involved and make sure they are happy to back your loan in this way
- Do some research online and find a lender offering good rates on the type of loan that you want to borrow
- Collect all your information together so that you’re ready to make the application
- Apply online – often, emergency loan lenders can give you an instant decision
There are times in everyone’s life when we may need a loan urgently. Luckily, the wide range of different lenders and loan products mean that there is always likely to be an option that works well for you, no matter what your circumstances might be.